Please submit NERV payment Package immediately after NERV return.
- NERV SOP
- NERV questionnaire (please complete, in order to rent vehicle)
- NERV Web Site
- NERV Payment Cover Sheet
- If you need a NERV rental for your assignment, express that to Dispatch during your initial call.
- Dispatch will handle:
- Heavy Duty NERV rentals
- AD NERV rentals
- Pool vehicle rentals.
- Fill out questionnaire on Dispatch website. Please do not fill out questionnaire until you have your Resource Order. You need that information for the questionnaire.
- If you are a GS employee and do not need a Heavy Duty rental, please rent your vehicle through your agency travel program.
- Dispatch will email the Resource a copy of:
- Resource Order
- Nerv Cover Sheet
- SOP's and supporting documentation
- Once you are on assignment you will need to fill out NERV Coversheet with each incident you are assigned to with the Incidents resource order.
- You may keep your rental for 120 days
- Payment package is due every 30 days for all agencies
- No requirement to extend with Enterprise. "no extension is necessary"
- Copy of your rental agreement
- Resource orders that the vehicle was charged to.
- Complete NERV payment coversheet with all the incidents you were assigned to.
- ALL OTHER AGENCIES- Send your Nerv Paper work into Nerv.
- BLM-Please upload those documents to the NERV Tracker.
BLM PROCESS - Kat Flowers will send in payment package. If you do not have access to the Sharepoint, please turn in your NERV documents to Kat Flowers Fire Business Admin Support Assistant.